ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- SPLIT strongly recommends that you seek professional medical advice before embarking on any diet or exercise programme. Any exercise programme, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. By undertaking any of the programmes or activities mentioned on the website, you agree that you are fit to do so.
- All the programmes available to download on the website are free to use. You have a responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment before acting on any of the content, advice or programmes provided by us.
- By undertaking this programme, you agree to do so at your own risk and assume the risk of any and all injury and/or damage you may suffer, whether while engaging in physical exercise or not. This includes injury or damage sustained while and/or resulting from using the programme, or using any equipment mentioned in the programme.
- You agree that you are voluntarily participating in any activities mentioned in the programme or on the SPLIT website. SPLIT and Josie Gurney-Read, will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary (or other) losses or damages that may result from participating in the programme, including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death.
- SPLIT provides no warranties of any kind concerning the effectiveness of the programme. Results will depend on the individual in question.
- While we endeavour to reply to emails and comments, we provide no guarantees that we will always be able to get back to you.
USING THE WEBSITE
- You must not use this wesite to post, share or transmit material which is unlawful or infringes anyone else’s rights, or in any way which is abusive or defamatory, or which harasses anyone, or in any way which could damage SPLIT’s reputation.
- You must not use this website to transmit software viruses or code designed to interrupt, destroy or compromise the integrity of computer software, hardware or smart phone technology.
- We are not responsible for content posted on the site in the ‘comments section’ by third parties. You can report any inappropriate content to us at email@example.com.
- We maintain the right to change and update the website at any point.
- We don’t guarantee that the site will always be available or free from errors or viruses.
- Any information we hold about you will only be used to respond to inquiries made via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you post comments on the site, we may also store and monitor your communications.
- Your name and contact information will not be shared with anyone else, unless in circumstances specified below.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, or to protect or defend ourselves or others against illegal or harmful activities.
- Comments and other information which you post on the site will be displayed publicly and to other users. Please be careful when disclosing personal information which may identify you or anyone else. We are not responsible for the protection or security of information which you post in public areas.
- We take steps to protect your personal information. However, we can’t guarantee to eliminate all risk of misuse.
- You are legally entitled to know what personal information we hold about you. If you would like to know what information we hold about you, email email@example.com.
- Any blogs, programmes or articles posted on this site are the property of SPLIT and Josephine Gurney-Read and cannot be used elsewhere (in print or online) without attribution and written consent from Josephine Gurney-Read.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to use or share any of the information on this website.
- Unless otherwise specified, any images used on the website are royalty-free stock images from unsplash.com or pexels.com. Any images credited to SPLIT are the property of SPLIT and cannot be used elsewhere without attribution and written consent from Josephine Gurney-Read.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.